jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

"Fall in love with the most romantic and tragic realistic film in the History; TITANIC"


Really I can say that never in my life I saw a better movie than “Titanic” produced and directed by James Cameron. It’s true that some movies how are “What dreams may come”, Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, Notebook and some others are very good films and are other of my favorites movies; but Titanic is for me, unique.
The first time that I saw this movie was in February 1998, when this film just was in the Chilean Cinema. In this time I was eight years old and my parents invited me to see this movie. I can remember that this was an exciting experience, because this was the first time that I saw a film not for children.
Well, I remember too, that during the film I cry a lot in the scene where Jack Dawson (Leonardo Dicaprio) died in the cold sea, because I’m very sensitive and I felt sadness. The true is that I love this film, I can see Titanic a million of times and never this turns boring for me. I think that Titanic is the most wonderful romantic story and also, is one of the most realistic films existing, and not only about the special effects, as well the history, the scenes, the performance of the characters, etc. And the most exciting thing of the film are the tension moment how are when the ship is sinking, or when Rose (Kate Winslet) and Jack escaped of the Rose’s family into the ship, and when the vigilant sailors see the iceberg in front of the ship and all the people start to exasperated.
Clearly I can’t explain “What makes it better than other movies”, but if you want to know that, you only have to see this film. Definitely it’s the best movie in the history and if you don’t see yet, you are missing a great experience and you future favorite film.



The End

9 comentarios:

  1. jajajaja
    me too can see Titanic a million of times and never this turns boring for me!! its fantastic when i saw this movie for first time I´m crying
    SEE YOU IN THE NEST CLASS
    BYE!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this movie!!! I had seen it like thousand times, is one of my favourite movies too. The story and the scenes are very intense, is a beautiful story.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. every time that I see or listen "titanic" i remember you and the day of the earthquaker because you was watching this film with you boyfriend...
    is a very romantic film but i don`t cry when i saw this film. the first time when i see it I was 13 maybe...
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. NOOO!!! This film always make me cry!! =(
    I love this film but I am very sensitive for see it alone.
    This is definitely a classic film.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ahhhh it's so sweet and romantic movie! ...

    really emotional...but is so long! jajajaja

    See you !

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi!

    This a clasic movie, I think everyone have cried wtih Titanic =)

    Take care, Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi =)
    I cry every time I see this movie, it's simply perfect =)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I like tha passion with which you write about it. Good !

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you very much for your post.
    (I love Ewan McGregor (L)... the protagonist of "Big Fish") jaja

    Well, a dont like very much this movie (Titanic) but, I've seen.

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar