jueves, 1 de abril de 2010

About me and my expectations


Today's task is simple. Write your first post. Write a little about yourself and what your expectations for this semester are. (70 words min.)

Hello teacher, my name is Vanessa Cea, and I’m studying on the second year of “Playgroup assistant and elementary teaching career” at the Social Sciences Faculty. The last year I’m learning some of english on “English 2 Course” with Belen Farias how our teacher. I like very much my career, but more than the subjects; I love the Practice Time, because I love so much the little children and I think that the best thing in the world is that you can see their growth and learning process.
In general I think that this career is one of the most important of all, because is in the chilhood when the education is essential and is when you can see the most big and exciting changes in their personalities and knowledge.
My expectations for this English 3 class is that I can learn more about this language and will came to know how talk in english in front of the other people.

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree that education is the most important thing. I hopeI can help you meet all your expectations.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. vane!!!
    woow a very big lucky... your boyfriend came for your house this day and he stayed with you this day

    ResponderEliminar
  3. If I had been in your situation I sure I had been very very afraid, because you was alone with your boyfriend and in this moments the most importat is be with family.

    ResponderEliminar