jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

"The terrifying face of the Viejito Pascuero next to me"

Hello, in this time I’m going to talk about this photo. My mother takes me this photo in a shopping-mall, when I was 1 year with 7 months of live. This was in December 1991, and this is very funny for me because my face crying is very lovely but is funny, but the Santa Claus’s face scares me when I see the photograph. Well, I have this picture in the wall of my bedroom, next to my bed, and is impossible that someday I don’t see the picture, except the days that I don’t stay in my house. In general, I love all my old pictures about my family in my childhood, because that was great! And I love some recent pictures with my boyfriend about 1 year ago when we started our relationship; but in this case I chose this photo because is very adorable. Always when I watch it, I imagine that moment when my mother takes this picture and I think that maybe, I was very frightened about the “Viejito Pascuero’s face” and this was the reason that made me cry.

I love this picture too, because is a tradition for my family the Christmas picture with the “Viejo Pascuero”, but now the tradition is only for my little sister and my little brother, because me and my other sister are very big to this type of pictures and this should be very shameful for us. Other reason that makes me to love this photo is that, all the Christmas pictures about all us, that my mother keeps in her secret drawer, all my brother and sister’s faces are happy and smiling, but this is the unique photo that she has where someone of us have another face, for example this with a sad face, but this is very funny for her too, in this moments.

Surely no one in my family never will forget this picture and my face and I think and I like that in my future, when I will have my children, I will took their the same type of photography for remember always in the life, my funny picture and maybe, one of them will surprises me with some funny face.

6 comentarios:

  1. My first touhgt was that you had a bad memory with this photo but after, I laughed a lot with your story.
    I really like the stories that are behind the pictures.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajaja your faceee jajaja really is very funny! I think that the photograph with "Santa" is one that have the most of people around the world jaja is a classic!!!
    see you tomorrow my dear friend...
    kisses...
    pame=)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajaj. Crazy pascuero. It's a photo of black mood.
    :)))))) bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ohhh no!!! I try to post you but my pc says "error"!!! =(
    Well, I was saying that it´s a really cute picture; well, you´re crying, but it´s fun too, like you says.
    I agree with María: it´s great when the pictures have an history!
    Greetings,
    Victoria

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ooooh!! it's lovely! the face of santa it's funny, his expresion... i have photos with santa too! it's a classic

    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar