jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

"My best friend Carlitos Vera"



Hello, today I’ll talk you about my best friend named Carlos Vera! He has the same age that me and I knew him 6 years ago in “El Kisko” beach-town.He lives in Algarrobo town, next to El Kisko, and a lot of times I go to this town.

It’s very strange because we don’t have a lot of things in common, but sometimes we don’t see us in a lot of months but, when we met again, it looks how the time would never passed; we stay all the time talking about a lot of things and he talk me about all his problems that he never trust to another people. It’s great that always when I call him to say that I’m going to go to the beach he is waiting for me at the usual place.

We have a very special friendship, because when I was stayed very bad in the past and I suffered a lot, he always stayed there helping to me, listening my problems, advising me and supporting me. But some time after, he had a very very big problem; one of that cases when all the people disappeared and anyone is with you because anyone trust in your word, only the family; but in that time, I stayed with him, just me; and this is a big reason to have affection and friends-love.

We are not so similar, but we have in common that we are very distrustful with our problems and we just trust the important things between us. Other thing is that Carlos and me, love to stay in the street with our friends; and all the times when we stay together we pick up all our friends in the “Villa” and then we stayed a lot of time in some square or in the beach all together. Other things more superficial are that we have the same style of music, clothes, friends, parties, likes, etc. Other important thing is that his family loves me and always when I go to the beach, his family invites me to their home to the tea-time or to lunch, etc. Really, I love his family in special his mother is a very humble and kind person. And the last thing is that Carlos and my boyfriend Bryan are friends, not best friends but they have a good friends-relationship.

We are different because Carlos is very stubborn and he never learns with his mistakes. He says me a lot of times that he will be change but he never makes different things. He is very easily influenced person with his “bad friends” and he always get tired about the study or some jobs. In the contrary, I all the times learn with my mistakes and sometimes without theirs; for me is not important the opinion of the other people and never I’m influenced about bad friends, people or include my family; and I hate the study because is very boring but I know that is important and necessary and I prefer to make the effort now for have a good future, but he wants a very good future without a lot of effort and hard work.

I like him because he is a good person, he is very immature yet, but I know that with the time he will change. He has a hard life and a lot of problems but he has a wonderful family and a very good best friend (me), and that is the only necessary things to come up and prosper how a good person in the life. I like him too, because he is a very good friend, he always take care me in the street and at all places, he understands me and he always tell me that he is capable to give his life by me in some fight or at anytime.

We stayed together in a lot of times, in this 6 years we passed a lot of anecdotes, we met a lot of people and good friends and we know all about our life, and we know that is not important the time and the place where we stay now or in the future; we always will be the best friends.

2 comentarios:

  1. ajajjaja I thought that you would write about your boyfriend. However you has got a nicely friendship with your best friend.
    see yoo tomorrow!!!
    kisses...
    pame =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Waaa! It´s a very long post! But I think that is because Carlos is a good friend for you!
    It´s great when you don´t see a friend for a while, but then, when you see him again, is like the time never past!
    Greetings,
    Victoria

    ResponderEliminar